Office Policies

Office Policies

The patient is expected to present an insurance card at each visit. All co-payments and past due balances are due and payable at the time of service.

Self-pay accounts are patients covered by insurance plans in which Central Illinois Pediatric Associates does not participate, patients without an insurance card on file, or patients who do not have any insurance coverage. The parents shall pay in full at the time of service.

Central Illinois Pediatric Associates will file to these insurance plans as a non-assigned claim as a courtesy to our patients. The parents shall pay in full at the time of service. The insurance company will reimburse the parent on non-assigned claims. If the check is received by Central Illinois Pediatric Associates, it will be endorsed and forwarded to the parent, providing the account balance meets the required criteria.

The following criteria must be met prior to issuing a patient refund: there are no outstanding insurance claims on the family's account, and there are no outstanding patient balances on the family's account.

Central Illinois Pediatric Associates is willing to extend payment plan agreements to patients with special financial needs. Each agreement is unique and personalized to each family's situation and is arranged through Central Illinois Pediatric Associates billing office. Please contact us if you are in need of special arrangements.

The parent with primary custody is usually the parent with whom the child lives and who usually brings the child to Central Illinois Pediatric Associates for care. The custodial parent is responsible for co-payments at the time of service for participating instances and for all past due balances. If the non-custodial parent carries the insurance, Central Illinois Pediatric Associates will bill that insurance company. Central Illinois Pediatric Associates does not get involved with divorce settlements, e.g., one parent pays 80% and the other parent pays 20%. It is the parents' obligation to work out an agreement and insure prompt payment to Central Illinois Pediatric Associates.

If your insurance requires you to designate a primary care physician (PCP), you are required to have authorization from us, your PCP, PRIOR to having a specialist appointment. We require 5-7 working days for routine referrals to be processed. Emergency referrals will be handled on a case by case basis. Do not call us from the specialists' office, if you have not been referred by your PCP, to authorize a referral. You may either reschedule your appointment or self-refer, and pay the specialist fees at the time of your visit. This financial policy helps Central Illinois Pediatric Associates provide quality care to our patients. If you have any questions or need clarification of any of the above policies, please feel free to contact us

Contact Us

Our Location

Find us on the map

Hours of Operation

Our Regular Schedule


8:00 am-5:00 pm


8:00 am-5:00 pm


8:00 am-5:00 pm


8:30 am-6:00 pm


8:00 am-5:00 pm


9:00 am-12:00 pm