Central Illinois Pediatric Associates welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Central Illinois Pediatric Associates, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's immunization records and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- New Patient Registration
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Questionnaire Page 1
- Patient Questionnaire Page 2
- DTaP Vaccine
- DTap Hib-Nars Form
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Hib Form
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) Vaccine
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Inactivated) Form
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Live, Intranasal) Form
- Polio Vaccine Form
- Meningococcal ACWY Vaccine Form
- Meningococcal B Vaccine Form
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) Vaccine Form
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Form
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (PPSV23) Form
- Rotavirus Vaccine
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) Vaccine Form
- Typhoid Vaccine Form
- Varicella (Chickenpox) Vaccine Form
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.
- We are located on Maloney Drive which connects Prospect Rd. and Williamsburg Dr. between Eastland Dr. and E. Washington St..
- You can reach our office from Prospect Rd. turning east on to Maloney Dr. at the corner of Friar Tuck and First State Bank.
- You can also reach our office from Williamsburg Dr. turning west on to Maloney Dr. at the corner of Houska Dental Office and Bright Horizon child care.
- Our office is next to Houska Dental Office and across the street from Bright Horizon child care.